A long eventful year passed. Now it’s 1720 in the West Indies. Peace is to be signed soon, and the former enemies will get allied against the common foe - pirates, looting indiscriminately. Privateers remain in the business only for hunting pirates. Will our pirate crew survive?
Which side are you on? Sharpen your blades, load your guns, drain that last sip of rhum and join our adventures, spreading death BEFORE THE MAST!
I think 3, I walked into a wall and I smacked my leg on something.
Yes, I also hugged him and he kissed my head. Don’t ask.
No, but I have been in a lot with my twin.
Huge. I have serious trust issues.
No since I haven’t ever met a person I like.
I sung while my Dad played bass guitar and then watched TV.
No, if they want to, they can. It’s their life.
Yes, then they can be confident while I be my awkward self.
BOLD what applies to you:
- I am 5’4 or shorter.
- I have scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/I’ve had/I need braces.
- I (should) wear glasses.
- I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free (and painless).
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have piercings in places besides my ears.
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I have children.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry.
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hand to something.
- I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I’ve had stitches.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Spain.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to France.
- I’ve been to London.
- I’ve been lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons in an elevator
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve crashed a car.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten Sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I have a fear of abandonment.
- I’ve been divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
- I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
- I’ve had sex with more than one person at the same time.
- I am a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve had sex outdoors.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I have had sex with a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I am keeping a secret from the world.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve shoplifted.
- I’ve consumed alcohol.
- I’ve smoked a cigarette.
- I(‘ve) smoke(d) pot.
- I regularly drink.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug
yes you are.
oh hush you’re the cutie.
that’s because it takes less effort to like or reblog a masterlist than to join a roleplay. sucks but c’est la vie. did i mention people suck?
C’est la vie. People do suck, but not you. You’re a cutie.
no you’re just too perfect for people
I made a new RP and I’m pretty sure it gonna fail but I do a tips masterlist which I literally just copied and pasted from a source and it’s gotten more recognition.